The CPV family of cold/hot plates fill the need for direct contact cooling on your bench top without the need for messy, imprecise ice-baths. The CPV models have a home in Biochemical, Petrochemical and Electronics laboratories for precise cooling and control of samples and products.
For better control and more control features the Laboratory CPV Cold/Hot plates are the best choice. Each includes an integral PWM temperature controller, USB comms port and TECA’s remote sensibility which gives the user the option of using a separate RTD sensor at or in their load or the RTD built into the cold plate. The software allows complete control from your computer. Programming and data logging along with a graphical representation of the test are regular features. Ramp and soak, Time vs Temperature profiles are easily created and downloaded.
• Cools and heats two plates independently
• Two precision machined cold plate surfaces, each 13.3” X 6.3”
• Large 13.5" x 12.6" overall plate area
• 100-240 VAC universal input
• Low-profile design with ergonomic sloped front
• PWM speed controlled fans for quiet operation
• Compact bench top unit, 18.5” X 15.1” footprint
• No compressor, fluorocarbons or filters.
• Virtually maintenance-free operation
• Painted Enameled stainless steel exterior housing
• Rubber feet
• Adaptable to various surfaces/coverings
• Stainless steel threaded inserts